Tuesday, December 17, 2013

More of Julia and Her Figures

Here are some more pictures of Julia and her work. Numbered from top down.

1. Untitled, unsigned. Glazed high fired stoneware.
I call this piece "Iron Man."

2. Untitled, unsigned. Raku fired.
I call this piece, "Woman with Red Rose."
The delicate red roses impart a wonderful counter balance to the while crackle raku glaze.

3. Untitled, unsigned, Raku fired.
I call this piece, "My Venus." I really love the minimalist feel of this piece.


Pieces 1, 2 and 3, were acquired at Julia's estate sale.

4. Julia sculpting Michael in her live study class.

5. Model Michael Schmidt posing for Julia's live study class.

6. Julia taking a breather, 2004. Model is Michael Schmidt.
















 The last three pictures are courtesy of Michael Schmidt and are used with his permission.



Julia sculpting Michael
Michael Schmidt modelling in Julia's class

A relaxed Julia taking a break. Picture taken in 2004.

3 comments:

Vimax Asli said...

I like it this really good sharing

báo giá gạch bông gió said...

Wow..Wonderful !!!

obat aborsi said...

Thank you very much for sharing information that will be much helpful for making coursework my effective.